A series of interesting articles about techniques and concepts used in our recipes.
Very simple way to serve a great breakfast and save a ton of $. Instructions Here
Incredible, easy to make, no mess! Check out detailed instructions here
1. Everybody helps. Period! Be conspicuous with helping out. If you see a dish, clean it. Never put a dirty dish down...clean it!
2. Cleaning up starts while the food is cooking. A smart cook reuses dishes and pans as they cook.
3. Avoid anything that requires a recipe. Recipes are a lot of work and they take forever.
4. Avoid elaborate preparations and focus on simple fresh stuff.
5. Go to farmers markets to get really fresh ingredients and to turn shopping into a fun activity
6. Be flexible. Select meals based on what is fresh and available
7. Bake on foil. Red potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower are great for baking and don't create extra dishes to clean
8. Serve it family style straight from the pan, rather than using serving dishes.
Here is thin sliced flank steak, served on sweet potato hash (also used the next morning), and sautéed mushrooms.
This is really easy. Here is a short video to get you started.Read more