PLEASE READ! Almost everything people call us about already has detailed instructions. If we missed something or need to refine the directions please let us know!
Gas Grill, Weber
20 January, 2017
- Remove grill cover and set it where it won’t burn or blow away; it is not cheap to replace!
- Make sure all burners are set to off.
- Open the the cabinet doors, and turn gas on by turning main gas valve clockwise.
- Lift grill hood up.
- Turn on burners, one at a time, and press the electric start each time an additional burner is turned on.
- The small knob is for the “sear burner that creates extra heat between the left and middle burners
- An accessory burner is located outside the grill hood on the right.
- When you are done, turn the burners off and turn off the main gas valve.
- Please keep the grill clean