PLEASE READ! Almost everything people call us about already has detailed instructions. If we missed something or need to refine the directions please let us know!
Lots of buttons but the concept is simple. The top oven has a really good pizza stone that stays in the oven. Don't forget step 4
1. Select the oven you want to adjust i.e. Upper or Lower by touching the appropriate label
2. Select the Cooking action i.e. "Bake"
3. Enter a temperature
4. Press START. There will be a chime and lights to indicate stuff is happening. This part is easy to forget
5. To change cooking modes, hit Cancel and start over at step 1.
6. To adjust temp while cooking, use the "-" and "+" signs. The numerical pad doesn't work while cooking is in progress
7. Keep the Pizza stone in the top oven